Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lining up the dominoes

It looks like it just might be the mavs year this year. I hope so for my brother-in-law's sake. CBB is a huge mavs fan and a championship would be a highlight I am sure.

They have passed through their biggest hurdle in the past - the spurs - and the dominoes seem to be lining up for them. Phx looks D-O-N-E done. They may put up a good fight tonight, but I think the mavs will take them out in the end. If the mavs win tonight you can turn out the lights.

But it looks like one last hurdle will be shaq, unless detriot can figure out a way to put it all together. I am not too scared for the mavs though, I think this team can make it work. I do however fear a bit for Mark Cuban, because Shaq just might kill him if he pulls some stupid owner stuff that he has been known to do.

I remember when the rockets won in 94 and how much I loved it and I hope CBB will get to feel that fun too.

Tonight we start school in our house again. Nope - not for the little ones, but for my wonderful wife. I am glad we have taken the steps where she can go to school. Sometimes it is a little hectic as I am not as good a caretaker as she is, but I think the kids survive ok. To see the look of excitement and determination she gets when working on a paper is wonderful. She is so smart and I am glad she has this outlet for that.

It does amaze me thought that people can write about the study of writing and somehow all these people apparantly understand this stuff and are not caught in some death sprial of trying to learn how to write what you just wrote....but hey to each his own! Good luck with your class - you will do great!

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 8:30 PM, Blogger 1literatimommy said...

thanks for your support and your willingness to sacrifice so i can do something i enjoy. i love you more than you love the 'stros, and that my sweet hubby, says it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home