Friday, June 02, 2006

The exitement of change

Quick post as I wait for our financial reporting systems to calculate...

Well today I got news that I will be making a change - a new job again (the forth for me). It has only been easy to quit once - from Andersen. And this time it will be the hardest. I really enjoy a lot of the people I work with and I also have been treated very well at Nokia, both from a personal and financial standpoint.

But an opportunity presented itself in fort worth and I have put my faith that the Lord will be with me in whatever opportunity he presents. I have Jeremiah 29:11-13 on my desk that I see everyday. I just need to believe it!

I hope I have made a good decision for my family...I want to be everything I can for them.

5 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger 1literatimommy said...

You give your everything to us, and we are so blessed to have you as a husband the kids are blessed to have you as their father. I am sad you are leaving Nokia, but happy that you have decided to try something different. NO more closes! (for nokia, anyway!)

 
At June 03, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Pearson Family said...

Happy for you guys. I know that Jodi is so happy about the potential work hours!

I didn't even know you blogged!

GO MAVS! ALL THE WAY BABY!

 
At June 04, 2006 9:02 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said...

How exciting! I am happy for you guys! So jealous too, I would love to have my husband working in Ft. Worth. I really miss it. Fun to have your blogspot now. Could you possibly be a fanatic for baseball???? I miss you guys and am looking forward to meeting up with you on my next visit later this month. Congrats on the job :)

 
At June 05, 2006 8:43 AM, Blogger angie c said...

Great news brother. I am really happy for you. Just going thru that, I understand the dilema. I hope your move is as good has mine has been! Send me your new email when you get there. Will be there on the 15th. Hopefully we can meet up...Glad to see you're blogging.

the kid (Wilson's nemesis)
Go 'stros y Mavs

 
At June 05, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger angie c said...

By the way, nice prediction on the Mavs in 6.

Mavs in 7 this time....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home