Wednesday, February 14, 2007

APB for Old Wags

I am putting out an APB for my old friend Wags.

Last seen here:

Wags

Now I have to be honest with myself and say I haven't kept close tabs on old wags...so his wondering off into a snowbank in Peoria is probably my fault. A lot like when Dwight Schrute threw out the old uncle with Alzhiemers at Phyllis' wedding. So I have some culpability here.

There needs to be another 1333 clan reunion...the kid sends me mind numbing games to waste away the hours at work, but wilson is out riding 4-wheelers and roping something, and wags is adrift somewhere in a snowbank. I have been a bad caretaker of my gang.

If anyone has seen old wags please his family misses him and we want him back...now for my rendition of Roxanne by the police...

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2007 8:58 AM, Blogger angie c said...

I too should take some blame. I mean, I only really knew him for 1 year, and in that year he treated me like a step son, but we still connected. We had baseball. Do you need much else? I admit that reading the link that shows his profile, I learned more about him (although some of stats seem a bit inflated. I mean, did every team really get that much better after he joined the team?) than I ever have. That's just not right. I'm sorry wags. "Oh, that's pungent!"

 
At February 15, 2007 8:59 AM, Blogger angie c said...

Oh and I'll learn a full set of Neil Young songs for our reunion if Wags replies.

 
At February 26, 2007 1:27 PM, Blogger Wags said...

In the words of the immortal MJ "I'm back."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home