Wednesday, December 27, 2006

King of the reverse jinx

I think the texans should start paying me to bad mouth them. each time I have the have come back and won the next week. This last week against the colts.

My family has this saying about me...never sit next to me at a blackjack table. In fact one year we were in new mexico and Jodi actually physically forced me to leave the table. Another time in vegas, I was with at least 5 members of my family at a craps table...played for about 40 minutes. We all started together and ended together. After we were done everyone talleyed their winnings...execept for me who had somehow lost while everyone else had won.

I guess the moral to the story is if you want something to happen let me say it won't and don't ever gamble with me in your company.

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger angie c said...

What sucks is that those idiots keep winning and keep moving farther down the draft board! IDIOTS.

 
At January 03, 2007 3:39 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I am sorry to admit that I skipped the sports story, because you know with me its pointless to try to explain.........anyhoo.... Happy 10th Anniversary! I just read Jodi's blog and so many memories of you guys are coming to mind. You are the perfect match to such an incredible girl. God Bless you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home