Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Reverse Jinx

Nice reverse jinx by me with the worst team ever post. Of course the Texans come out and whip up on the jags last week. DET lost - so they are officially even for worst team over the texan era. The march is on to see who can lose more.

And for any others who are into uniform stylings...check out the uniwatch espn column about the detroit old english D. Apparantly there are different versions on the hat and uni - I hadn't noticed. Either way I still think it is one of the coolest logos. And for what it is worth I like the jersey D better.

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger angie c said...

I love the D hat and uni. Mostly because of Magnum PI.

Let's try it again. The Texans suck. There, maybe they'll win another one.

 
At October 26, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger astromack33 said...

I just wish I could have a mustache like Magnum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home