Monday, September 18, 2006

Amazing begining

A new season of the Amazing Race is here! Horray! Last year I got sucked into the amazing race so I made a point to be there Sunday night (on dvr of course) after the kids were asleep.

Can't say that any team stood out to me from the first episode to root for, but one will probably emerge.

I do have to say that the twist of emliminating one team after just a check in point was a shock - and I was a bit sad to see it was the muslim team. It would have been interesting to see how they handled the challenges and interactions with the other teams.

So I figured that would be the end of it, but sure enough at the pit stop they sent another team home.

Great start to a great show.

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I am jealous that you guys are even able to have shows that you watch on a regular basis. We never seem to get to do that b/c of various reasons two mainly being our offspring! All of our friends have a DVR and I think, when do they watch all these things that are recorded?! I guess Trent gets to more than me because he can sit still a while. Is that the case at your house? :) I miss yall and love getting to read your blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home