Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Jack's birthday was Aug 26 - the day I posted this, but I started writing it on the 24th so for some reason blogger picked this date. Anywho...



Where have three years gone? You have grown so big from the little baby we were introduced to three years ago. You are a wonderful story teller and I love to hear you tell me stories of the trains and their adventures on the island of Sodor. You are a wonderful singer and I love to hear you sing whatever song comes to mind. You are a wonderful actor and I love to act out with you your favorite scenes. You are a wonderful big brother and I love to see you grow your patience and understanding and love for your little sister. You are a wonderful son and I love you very much!

I never could have fathomed the joy you would bring, the wonder that fills your eyes, the completeness I feel when you let me hold you, the emptiness I have when you are away, the awesome love that swells my heart because of you.

I already can't believe you have been our gift for three years. Today I thank God for that gift and I ask him to continue showering me with your blessings.

Happy Birthday Jack! You are much loved!

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 7:58 AM, Blogger 1literatimommy said...

you are right. Jack is a joy that God has blessed us with. These three years have been amazing.

 
At August 29, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger angie c said...

Awesome. Happy birthday hombre pequeno.

El Guapo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home