Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Smart Mama

This will be a quick post as I don't have a lot of time before leaving today. I have yet to get a computer or much else set up yet.

Tonight Jodi will be giving a presentation to her current master's class about some old book by a german guy about how people read books. Basically it is really theoretical stuff and isn't really up my alley.

But is definately is up Jodi's and she has done a wonderful job preparing and studying for this and also keeping the family running - and that is not a small task.

I am really glad she is getting to take these classes becuase she is so smart and she really shines when she is in the middle of learning! You don't need luck tonight - you will do wonderful in your presentation!

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger angie c said...

I love that book by the one guy who wrote that...who am I kidding. I read about sport and music and I'm an idiot. Jody, you're too smart for me! Mike, hope the job is good. Hopefully not too deep in the "new guy dumb feeling" stage.
kc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home