Friday, June 09, 2006

Mavs finals prediction

Apparantly blogger was down last night when I was going to try to put in my game by game predictions for the mavs-heat nba finals. So I will get game one as a freebie. But I am going to put in the winner and score and see how close I get.

Game 1: Mavs 90, Heat 80
Game 2: Mavs 103, Heat 89
Game 3: Heat 94, Mavs 91
Game 4: Mavs 104, Heat 99
Game 5: Heat 91, Mavs 87
Game 6: Mavs 110, Heat 83

As you can see I think the mavs in 6. I think Shaq and Wade will team up to win 2, but that is it. I wouldn't be surprised to see the mavs in 5. A lot of the experts are talking about experience...but talent will win these games, and the mavs have more of that.

Looking forward to watching these games, the mavs are a fun team to watch play.

2 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 10:38 AM, Blogger angie c said...

I would agree. I missed the 1st part of that game and was surprised to see Shaq daddy only having 12 points at the start of the 4th. This team is reminiscent of the (heart of a champion!)greatest team ever. The 95 Rockets. Tons of roll players with a lot of talent and no experience. It will be the same outcome for Shaq as it was in 95.

 
At June 09, 2006 7:22 PM, Blogger astromack33 said...

Heartily agree. Heart of a Champion team was the greatest! with the dream and big shot bob horry they were not denied. Too bad I never bought the double clutch dvd when it was out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home