Friday, June 23, 2006

Burning Segments

A radio station that I sometimes listens to often talks about burning segments - basically filling up the space between the commercials. Sometimes i have felt like that, just trying to find things to burn segments. Especially at my last job. But beginning next week I think I will be over my head a bit for awhile. Learning old things over again and learning a bunch of new things and people. I won't be needing to burn any segments just for the sake of burning them...

And my mavs prediction fell a bit off. One of the many reasons I choose not to gamble on sports. I feel bad for the die hard mavs fans, but the team has a good core, so they should be in the hunt again next year. I don't think the mavs did enough on their own to win, but some games it did seem if they were playing 5 on 8.

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2006 1:44 PM, Blogger 1literatimommy said...

no doubt you'll be busy/ but i know you can handle it.

 
At June 26, 2006 9:16 AM, Blogger angie c said...

"you can do eeeet".

Did you see the bombs the sox hit this weekend? Awful. I guess the Stros finally won last night though after a mountainous melt down.

The mavs were beat fair and square on 2 nights. It was definitely 5 against 8.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home