Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Amazing Race Update - Episode 2

Spoiler Alert: If you haven't watched Amazing Race and are going to - don't read on!

Had to catch AR through the miracle of the mighty DVR last night on delay. My wonderful mother in law was over for a visit and decided it would be funny to let me know who lost before I started watching it. Good times.

No matter - it was still great to see how they got there. So the cheerleaders were kicked off last night because they couldn't drive and follow directions. Not that it is particularly easy in a foreign country - but it is uncanny how so often it comes down to can you figure out where you are going or not in this show.

I was actually amazed at how people were able to hit the targets with the flaming arrows although it looked like the cheerbabes finally gave up without ever doing it.

I think there are a couple of teams starting to stand out a bit as real contenders. The first is the team of Derek Zoolander and Hansel. I keep waiting for one of them to break out Blue Steel to get someone to help them change a tire or win a challenge. I also think the Dad and Daughter combo will contend to the end. Really getting along so far.

I think robo cob and her trainer will falter somewhere along the way - although it was a bit ironic that Phil asked them if they thought they would be in first after two legs.

I also think this season has the best chance for a scene where the one dating chick (kimberly) just says - "screw it you are the biggest jerk in the world and I hope you die out here in the jungle of botswana". And then I hope rob will do just that. Or at least she just leaves him and hooks up with zoolander and hansel in a drug induced stupor with mongolian midgets.

I love this show...

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 12:43 PM, Blogger 1literatimommy said...

the zooland thing is so true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home