Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Office Musings

As I was driving home from lunch today, with no radio on alone in my thoughts, I was stopped at a red light and a paper truck drove by.

This got me thinking about Dunder Mifflin and the Office, and more specifically Dwight Schrute. But then, I remembered my old college roomate, Jim Bowie, and how after college he got married and went to work as a salesman for a paper company in fort worth and then I got to thinking...I bet he is a lot like Dwight Schrute.

Then I had a good laugh.


If I don't get a comment out of old wags from this blog I will certainly know that he no longer exists in the cyberspace world.

7 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 4:21 PM, Blogger Cody said...

The Office is greatness... only wished I was able to watch it more often. For Christmas last year I got the whole first season on dvd. Feel free to borrow it. It's good times. Remembering them putting Dwight's stapler in a jell-o mold always cracks me up.

 
At February 08, 2007 3:46 PM, Blogger 1literatimommy said...

i'll bet he is like dwight. and leah and angela are so similar!

 
At February 09, 2007 8:46 AM, Blogger angie c said...

He's not even as cool as Dwight. Best show on TV. "Hug it out B@#$%"

 
At February 09, 2007 12:42 PM, Blogger angie c said...

I heard Wags is on sabatical from technology.

 
At February 09, 2007 4:26 PM, Blogger astromack33 said...

wags and technology are like Dwight schrute and wedding crashers.

 
At February 12, 2007 12:58 PM, Blogger angie c said...

"Sorry Michael. I can't let you in".

 
At February 26, 2007 1:26 PM, Blogger Wags said...

The only comment that I have, I would have to edit so much that I don't feel it would be fit to print. I will simply ask one question. Is Jim Bowie still married?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home