Thursday, March 15, 2007

Basketball Jones

Let me just say that the Mavs-Suns game last night was a great intro into a weekend full of basketball. I have lost interest in NBA games in recent year...until the playoffs. But even in the playoffs it hasn't necessarily been a stop down for me.

But last night's game proved that there can be some amazing basketball played. I hope those teams meet up again in the playoffs because it should be great entertainment.

And that has just got me jacked up for taking in as much college b-ball as possible. Thanks for streaming internet at work!

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 8:51 AM, Blogger angie c said...

Nash had a way of killing the Mavs each time he comes back. I love it. t-minus 3 hours until I go to the breakroom every 5 minutes to "get a drink of water". (big TV in the breakroom) Shhhhhhh..

 
At March 15, 2007 1:32 PM, Blogger Cody said...

Stupid Suns! I love Nash, but he is dead to me know. Went to bed while the Mavs were up like 8 with 3 minutes to go. Thought it would be better to fall asleep thinking they were going to win than to stress out the last 3 minutes and then not be able to sleep. So, this morning was a kick in the pants.

Now, if the Ags don't beat the Quakers, my life will most likely be ruined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home