Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crusing

Long time...no post. That is what a week vacation will get you. A week away from work and then a week trying to do two weeks worth of work to get caught up. Still haven't got caught up.

But let me go back to a wonderful week of traveling in the carribean. We spent a week on the Rapsody of the Seas (Royal Carribian) out of Galveston. Let me dispel 2 myths: (1) yes you can feel the boat move, and (2) pina coladas taste just as good at 10 in the morning as 10 at night.

We had three ports of call. Montego Bay Jamacia, Georgetown Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico. We got rained on in Jamacia and the locals were a bit of a trip, Cayman and Cozumel were great weather and wonderful. There was one feature in Cayman though that swayed it for me.

 
 
Posted by Picasa


Let's just say a nice $11 Margarita at 11 in the morning goes down mighty fine. I guess I need to include a pic of the fam in case you were getting the impression that I wisked away on my own.

 
Posted by Picasa


I had a great time with my fam...enjoying some time with Jodi and watching the kids just love playing at the beaches and at the pool. Had to get over one case of sea sickness...for poor old Jack. But he toughened through it. He is my little beach bum. Stay at the beach all day, never need to hang out on a boat. Molly was the princess of the ship. By the end of the cruise she had half the staff waiting on her hand and foot. What can I say...my girl is georgous. She obviously gets that from her mother.

So now back on the mainland...dreaming about that next trip to Margaritaville...

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 4:35 PM, Blogger Cody said...

Glad you guys are back. Heard all the stories already. Sounds like Molly was a hit.

 
At June 03, 2007 8:46 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said...

How fun! I saw Jimmy Buffets when we were in Key West but did not make it over, you are kinda making me wish I had! Looks like everything worked out with the kiddoes and that a fun time was had by all! I am glad you all were able to get away and have a neat vacation together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home