Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Home Alone

The better half took off yesterday with the kids for the beach. I hope they have good weather although it was looking a bit stormy on the forcasts. The house is really quiet with just me and matty. We don't make much noise I guess. I hope they have a wonderful time and make it back safely and swiftly.

So what do I end up doing when the wife and kids are away...working late. What a looser I am. Although at least I know that there is no confilct and I can try to get a bit ahead. Won't get accomplished what I thought I might around the house though...seems the time gets away.

I am looking forward to the weekend when we will have the bain family easter shin-dig. Should be good times, bobby and debbie always but on a good show.

Don't have much else to say...just thought I would post something so everyone knew I wasn't dead. Be sure to fill out your brackets for march madness and get the alt-tab and long lunch excuses ready for thursday/friday NCAA tourney tipoff.

3 Comments:

At March 19, 2008 9:10 AM, Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

I'm looking forward for Easter too - we have the flame thrower ready too!! Be use and wear rubber boots, as usual the weather hit us pretty hard - but......the show will go on!!!!!!!! Love, Nana

 
At March 19, 2008 12:52 PM, Blogger Cody said...

Alt-Tab... I never knew. good tip. Let's go Ags! March madness... to date, the best time to be alive this year.

 
At March 25, 2008 6:41 AM, Blogger bettysue said...

Well, the weekend's over, and I have to say what an awesome dad you are! Just absolutely the best I've seen. I'm so proud that you have the patience and tenderness that shows with your children. You were the best Pirate ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home