Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What is your political bent?

Here is my challenge to you. Go to this site, answer the questions honestly, and see what candidate pops out for you. Then let me know in the comments. I can tell you I was bit surprised by the result for me, but it shows how you rate as a social conservative or liberal vs economic conservative or liberal. And my placement was just about where I would have expected me to come out. So I think it placed me pretty well...just didn't realize which candidate I lined up with.

Electoral Compass

I won't spoil the fun...I will tell you who I got after I see some answers.

4 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 3:59 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I couldn't get the link to work, "page not found" What is the address? LP

lisar_74@yahoo.com

 
At January 16, 2008 4:57 PM, Blogger 1literatimommy said...

www.electoralcompass.com is the address. what a surprise, john edwards fit me most closely.

 
At January 17, 2008 8:49 AM, Blogger Nicole B said...

No big surprise here...Ron Paul is the man. Too bad it's a losing vote.

 
At January 19, 2008 9:39 PM, Blogger bettysue said...

Wow, it said Ron Paul, and I didn't think I liked the man. I thought I liked Obama, wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home