Sunday, July 01, 2007

New Sister

Well, this weekend we finally officially welcomed our new sister Lisa into our family as Myles and Lisa got married. It was a beatiful wedding at TCU, basically a fairy tale from start to finish. Jodi and I were both blessed to be a part of the wedding party and will remember it fondly forever.

I am so proud of my little brother. And I am so thankful for the person that Lisa is and the spirit that she will bring to our small family.

I envy both Lisa and Myles when I see their friend networks that came to Fort Worth to love and support them. They both have a strong and wonderful group of loving christian friends.

I also had a good time hosting all the guys for some poker and bonding before the wedding. I have always enjoyed being a part of this group.

I started out the day at 10 in the morning and stayed until 7 breaking down the reception hall with Lisa's great family. It is no wonder why she is the wonderful girl she is once you get to spend time with her family.

A wonderful weekend, that has completely worn me out. So tonight I pray that Lisa and Myles are enjoying their ride to Greece and look forward to seeing them soon when they return home.

1 Comments:

At July 02, 2007 8:23 AM, Blogger angie c said...

AH. Congrats to Lil Myles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home