Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Banned Blogger

Some genius at the Southern Union Company Information Technology department has deemed blogger "illegal or questionable" content. What that means for me...I can no longer post blogs from work, which will definately cut down even more on the freqency of posts.

Also, I can't view any one else's pictures, or read comments or post a comment. All I can see is the text. I will still enjoy reading everyone's posts to find out what they have been up to, but won't get to enjoy the full benefit.

************************************************************************

In other news...Molly turned 3 on Sunday! Had the fancy Chuck E Cheese party and came home with the pukes. I guess I can't outright blame CEC, but it sure makes me feel better.

Something about 3rd birthdays and our kiddos. Jack got a tv dropped on his head and molly couldn't stop throwing up. I can only imagine what trouble they will get into for their 21st.

I don't know what life would be like with out my prince and princess. It is hard to watch them get so independent, but I love being able to share in it.

***************************************************************************

the better half is saying that somehow I have fallen into the jackpot this week. tomorrow night some of us from work are being treated to a meal at Del Frisco's steak house since our company basically gave us the finger for working all the hours on our filing project. my boss is taking us out to say thanks for putting in the time and effort. then tomorrow it has been discussed among a few (my boss included) about sneaking out to the rangers for the business man's special - we will see if we pull that off. and then this weekend it is off to marble falls to hang with some old high school friends on the lake and catch up. should be a good time and hopefully I will not come back toasted like a lobster.

****************************************

now I have to go figure out who I have to get fired to get blogger back...

4 Comments:

At June 17, 2008 10:03 PM, Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

okay...so some old fart not going to keep me from getting pic's of prince charming to you!

 
At June 18, 2008 9:49 PM, Blogger Nicole B said...

my company did the same thing last week! what the heck is up? They dont expect me to WORK at work do they?

 
At June 20, 2008 8:22 AM, Blogger bettysue said...

So how will they know? Is there a "big brother" watching, post anyway, test them!! Come on, I dare you!!

 
At June 23, 2008 3:05 PM, Blogger angie c said...

They're on to us. They're onto all of us. The reign of laziness is over. @#%#$@%**#!#$%^ the man!

Good seeing you this week.
Kev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home